- This event has passed.
St. Clair Sauvignon Blanc, Four Virtues Cabernet and Four Virtues Zinfandel
November 1, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday, November 1st, from 4-7 PM
St. Clair Sauvignon Blanc, Four Virtues Cabernet, and Four Virtues Zinfandel
St. Clair Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand
Sauvignon Blanc is a white-wine grape that traditionally came from western France. In the late 20th Century, Marlborough, New Zealand, began to gain a reputation as one of the great Sauvignon Blanc regions of the world. Marlborough’s Sauvignon Blanc disrupted the Savignon Blanc wine market.
- Most awarded Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Intense flavors of passionfruit and blackcurrant, with underlying gooseberry tones
- Pair with goat cheese, green vegetables, seafood, and salads
Four Virtues Cabernet and Zinfandel
Four Virtues is based on a wine writer’s list of virtues:
- Distinctive style and quality unlike any other
- A unique expression of origin (terroir)
- Intense but not overpowering flavor
- Satisfying to the palate and intellect
“The heavily charred Bourbon oak barrels impart nuanced layers of caramel, vanilla and toasty oak to the wine’s naturally intense dark berry character. The result is a robust, deliciously complex and silky smooth Lodi Cabernet Sauvignon.
“Intense and full-bodied with red fruit, blackberry, and spice. Soft, subtle tannins and a lingering smoky finish.”